Are you looking to improve your brand visibility?
Want to attain large exposure and reach for your brand?
Are you looking for quality backlinks for your website?
If your answer is a big YES, then you have landed on the right article. In this article we will take you on the journey of backlinks, types of backlinks, article submission, and article submission sites, how do those sites help your website to increase traffic and quality backlinks?
Firstly, let’s talk about SEO. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a continuous process of increasing the ranking and quality of websites in SERPs (Search Engine Resource Pages). There are various parameters of SEO. Article Submission is one of them.
What is Article Submission and how is it beneficial for a website?
Article submission is an off-page SEO technique in which you pen down the article and publish that article on third-party sites which have higher DA (Domain Authority), and PA(Page Authority). This will enable us to generate high-quality backlinks or you can say do follow backlinks for your website. It is a very exquisite way of making backlinks. By following this procedure, sooner or later your website will start ranking on search engines, thereby increasing the domain authority of the website.
Article submission is a form of content marketing or methodology in which blogs are published on high-quality renowned article submission sites in order to enhance the quality of your website.
These sites are an efficient way of promoting your business content. Consequently, this entire technique is used to bolster traffic, awareness, and backlinks. And moreover, social media platforms are a great way of increasing no-follow backlinks for your website.
Read Also: Best Content Marketing Agencies in India
Benefits of Article Submission Sites for Backlinks
- Free Content Marketing: Some of the article submission sites allow us to add links that are directly associated with the blog within the article content. In this way, you will get options to promote your products with free and organic marketing media. As a result, you will be able to produce more backlinks to your blogs.
- Increase Traffic: The links you add to those sites will assist in boosting your website’s traffic. Once the owner of that submission site approves your blog link, your website will automatically get a high-quality backlink. There is an alternate option as well by sharing your blog post to social media platforms like Facebook groups, etc.
- Increase the business credibility: What if we say you can increase your business credibility through these article submission sites? Yes, you heard that right. These sites give us various means to describe ourselves and our brand through the bio box beneath the article. Keywords ( short or long-tail keywords) can be added as well in the blog post describing your products of brand. You can also include a link back to your blog on the site.
- Return on investment (ROI): Every business needs ROI no matter what. These article submission sites will help your brand to procure leads and sales through your ranking blogs.
- Get Contextual Backlinks
Read Also: Best SEO Agencies in San Diego
What are the different types of article submission sites?
Basically, there are two types of article submission sites:
- Free Submission: As the name signifies, some article submission sites are free of cost i.e you do not need to pay any charges to publish your article. It is an excellent and organic way to generate do-follow and no follow backlinks for your blog.
- Paid Submission: In contrast to free submission sites, some sites are paid in nature. They charge nominal editorial charges to post articles. Either you can partner with those sites to publish your sponsored content or you can ask them for guest posting.
Which is better – Dofollow Backlinks or Nofollow Backlinks?
Firstly, let’s delve into the definition of backlinks. Backlinks are inbound links or one-way links that are connected from one page of a website to another page of a different website. Those pages that have a higher number of backlinks frequently behave well in organic search (search engine rankings)
Types of Backlinks:
Dofollow Backlinks: These links assist in passing the authority of the origin site to another destination site. This passing of authority is regarded as “link juice”.
Nofollow Backlinks: These links do not pass any authority to the destination site.
However, in terms of SEO, both links are essential for increasing domain authority, and organic search ranking, but some opine that acquiring do-follow links is highly advantageous for the website to rank.
How do Article Submission Sites work?
When you publish quality articles i.e usage of relevant keywords, plagiarism-free, less stuffing of keywords to article directories, do keep in mind that you should follow all the website’s policies, terms, and guidelines. At the time of submission following things you should remember:
1) Use high-resolution graphics or pictures in your blog post.
2) Do follow all the website’s policies.
3) Put a few backlinks in the post.
4) Always post unique content that too with plagiarism-free.
5) Always select the right category and tags.
6) Focus on writing SEO-Friendly page titles, tags, and descriptions.
Top 20 Best Article Submission sites for Off-Page SEO
- Medium: Medium is considered the best publishing platform for article submission. It allows you to publish stories, articles, and blog posts without any charges. Don’t forget to format and add images in your blog post so that your blog posts could become more eye-catching.
- Sites.google.com: As the name conveys, it is Google’s own submission site. It is a well-known and renowned site for link building, adding content, and submission of blogs.
- Quora: If you work in the Digital Marketing field, then you must have heard about this site. Basically, it is based on a Q & A(Question and Answer) website. The basic objective of this website is to add questions and write their corresponding answers related to your brand. Thus, it conveys and targets the right audience who search your used keywords and read those answers. It also gives opportunities for backlinking.
- Reddit: Quite popular in SEO, Reddit is a great platform to submit links and text-based blog posts. Write your own authentic blog posts and submit them as per the suggestions. You can also just submit the URLs of your blog post.
- Vingle: It is a kind of social networking site that permits you to post your articles and engage with others’ content. Just like Facebook, it also gives you the option of liking, commenting, and sharing posts. Hence, you can easily talk about your brand on this article submission site.
- LinkedIn Articles: LinkedIn not only remains a professional platform but it can also be used for SEO purposes. You can create articles, add images and publish your article freely from your login ID. It will definitely enhance your backlinking in one way or the other.
- LiveJournal: It is a social networking service based in Russia. Users can easily keep journals, blogs, or diaries on this submission site.
- Tumblr: Used in microblogging and sharing content with users, this is a great site for SEO tasks. The main feature of this site is blogs can be created very quickly, thus it saves a lot of time. Don’t forget to use this site for your article submissions.
- Ezinearticles.com: This is a very modern site and there are a lot of terms and conditions associated while publishing your article. Make sure you read all of them in the Editorial Guidelines Section, otherwise your blog will not be approved.
- iSnare.com: Another one on the list is iSnare.com. This is a very wonderful site to post your article free of cost. But you can post up to 5 articles after that you need to pay some bucks to publish your articles.
- Teletype. in
The aforementioned sites are for your reference in the SEO article submission websites for backlinks. Make sure you use them by reading their proper guidelines to gain traction and high-quality backlinks for your website.
Always prefer quality rather than quantity, otherwise, your website will be penalized sooner or later.
Read other Articles